Click Here To Secure Your Copy
Of Celebrity Endorsement Cash Machine
Looking for a fun opportunity to earn 6 or 7 figures with just 2 hours of work per week?
Then you need to read every word on this page because I'm about to reveal how a rookie consultant earned over $600,000 in the last year... Right now he's looking for a few people open-minded enough to say 'show me'.
This unique opportunity requires no previous experience AND:
- You don't need to take time away from your job or give up your free time...
- You don't need a large startup fund or any investment at all...
- You don't need any technical know-how...
- You can run this from anywhere with no risk to get started.
Now I promise you have NEVER seen this before... This opportunity has only been around for the last year, and this is the first time it's being offered publicly.
In 2017 a new service called Cameo started selling personal celebrity videos for a small fee.
The idea was simple yet brilliant: Celebrities list themselves on the app, and fans pay a small fee to have them create a 10-30 second video right on their smartphone.
The service caught on like wildfire, giving celebrities new ways to monetize their brand, and fans got to use these video messages for everything from birthday wishes to get-well-soon videos.
Some of these videos went viral, like a woman who hired singer Mark Mcgraph to break up with her boyfriend or the couple that got engaged with a message from Breaking Bad actor Aaron Paul.
With over 30,000 celebrities on their platform, Cameo decided to start offering the same service to businesses who want an affordable 30-second endorsement.
Businesses of all sizes can now buy endorsements directly from celebrities, and they can record them right on their smartphones.
Big companies like Amazon, Salesforce, Hyundai, and EA have all used Cameo to create viral marketing campaigns, and Cameo has gone on to raise over $100 million dollars becoming a Billion dollar company as a result:
In the past, a business would have to hire the celebrity for a day, pay their travel expenses, get a film crew and create the video. With the Cameo app, celebrities take 10 minutes out of their day to record a message which means it's far less expensive for businesses and far more profitable for them.
Big companies like Hyundai have huge marketing and PR teams that can turn their celebrity videos into full-blown campaigns on social media. However, smaller local businesses struggle to make the most out of their endorsement.
This creates an untapped opportunity for smaller consultants to help these businesses build viral celebrity endorsement campaigns for the local businesses that need them.
Nathan Belcher is a graphic designer from Durham, North Carolina. For the past 6 years, he's worked as a social media consultant on the side, helping local businesses create marketing campaigns. His dream has been to quit his day job and work full-time as a freelance consultant.
The challenge he faced was getting new clients. It seemed like every business was getting 100 sales calls from 'social media consultants' every day, and he had nothing unique to offer them... Something no one else was selling that could grab these client's attention.
In July of 2020, when Cameo released their celebrity videos for businesses, Nathan knew he found his unique offer.
Getting a celebrity video to endorse them was a huge opportunity for any business. However, few biz owners would know how to make the most of it. They would upload it to Facebook or Instagram, maybe get a few likes or shares, and not convert those views into paying customers.
With years of experience as a social media consultant, Nathan knew exactly how to turn those videos into viral, month-long campaigns that would flood a business with new customers. He had found his unique offer...
Celebrity endorsement campaigns practically sold themselves. Local biz owners couldn't throw money at Nathan fast enough, an average of $5,000 to run these month-long campaigns:
Once word got out, Nathan was taking on 3-5 new clients per week.
Sure any business can go on Cameo and buy themselves a celebrity video, yet that's only the first step in creating a profitable social media campaign.
They still have to figure what they want the celebrity to say, where to share it on social media, so it gets the most views, and how to promote it to make it go viral and turn views into customers. Plus, they only had 30 days to do it with Cameo's terms of service.
Nathan handled everything from start to finish... Picking the best celeb, crafting the perfect message, and using a proven strategy to promote the video and get customers in the door.
Think about it: $5,000 is a small price to pay for a celebrity campaign that can bring in 3-4 times as much in revenue from new customers.
- Restaurants, bars, and nightclubs can pull in $3,000 on a typical night. If this month-long celebrity campaign brings in just enough customers to increase their revenue by $500/night... That's $15,000 in additional revenue for the month (PLUS future income from the patrons who become regular customers) 3x their investment...
- Furniture stores typically bring in $2,000-$3,000 per day in sales... Creating a viral celebrity campaign along with a month-long sales event can easily double that, yet increasing sales by just 10% would bring in an extra $9,000 in sales, doubling their investment...
- Art galleries (One of Nathan's favorite niches) sell paintings from $1,000 - $10,000. Just 2-3 extra sales in a month would double the business's investment in a viral celebrity campaign to bring in potential buyers.
- Car dealers earn an average of $2,000 in profits selling a used car... If this viral campaign helps them sell just 3 extra cars during the month-long event, it pays for itself.
Bottom line: Businesses that invest $5,000 in Nathan's celebrity event campaigns earn huge profits that keep them coming back over and over buying more campaigns from him:
Nathan became the talk of the town in his neighborhood. The celebrity tastemaker who can deliver results.
He eats for free at his client's restaurants, get's discounts on practically everything, and works exclusively on referrals with a waiting list of clients who want to hire him.
Last month Nathan approached me about turning his business model into a home study program that anyone could use to build a business in this growing opportunity.
I was blown away seeing not only his results... but the results his students were having with this method. I agreed to help him create a home study program and do a limited release online.
I spent an entire month working with Nathan and his students, dissecting everything that was working for them.
The result of this month-long study is a formula that anyone can use to duplicate their results.
Celebrity Endorsement Cash Machine is the only home study program for building a 6 or 7 figure home business offering viral celebrity endorsement campaigns to local business owners.
This is not just a course on how to resell Cameo videos...
I've taken Nathan's entire business model, how he builds month-long celebrity endorsement campaigns and how he gets clients coming to him ready and willing to pay huge sums of money for his time, and created a copy/paste format that makes it totally foolproof.
YOU can duplicate his results in 3 easy steps:
Nathan uses an email sales funnel that successfully closes 1 in 3 businesses he reaches out to.
This funnel walks the client through EVERY STEP of picking a celebrity, booking them on Cameo, setting up a Facebook event to make it go viral, and how to run ad campaigns to drive traffic so they could run this themselves... with a small offer to do the work for them at the bottom of the email.
Now you might be asking... Wouldn't the biz owner just go and do it themselves?
And yes, some of the biz owners will go and implement this themselves (usually with a kind thank you email for walking them through it). Heck, some even forward the email to colleagues (which can also end up as a sneaky referral to Nathan).
Smart business owners, however, know that it's better to hire an expert they trust to do something for them rather than do it themselves. They have their own business to run, after all.
And what better way to establish trust than to educate a biz owner and walk them through your exact method. This builds trust, establishes rapport, and immediately paints you as an expert.
PLUS, the biz owners that DO hire you are the kind of clients you want to have... The ones that see the value you provide are willing to pay and never haggle your fees, send you referrals, and are the basis for a long-term, mutually beneficial relationship.
Clients are more than just a single paycheck... they are a lifelong source of revenue.
Once a business owner replies with interest, Nathan uses a brilliant strategy to close the deal:
He sends them an 'ala-carte' pricing sheet that includes the celebrity endorsement as well as a menu of other services to help them promote it. The biz owner picks all the 'add ons' they want... things like Facebook ad management, event management, lead capture, Instagram posts...
This means the business owner sets a fee that is affordable for them rather than a 'one size fits all' fee. His strategy maximizes the fees you collect from each client while keeping it affordable for the biz owner, so you close more deals.
Nathan uses PayPal to collect his fees. However, there are a ton of alternative services you can use to get paid. The biz owner can pay you by check, credit card, bank draft, heck, even bitcoin, and you never have to handle a single account or credit card number. These services take care of all the details and send the money to your bank account directly.
Running a celebrity endorsement campaign is fun when you copy Nathan's 'paint by numbers' formula.
For picking a celebrity, Nathan discovered an online service that ranks every celebrity based on the size of their online following and how likely they are to go viral. Combined with the local and niche power, he looks for the celebrity with the highest' power rating' for each client's budget... This means the client is getting the most amount of star power for their budget possible.
Once you've picked the celebrity, you can use his fill-in-the-blank template to craft the perfect viral message for the celebrity to use that mixes humor, local references (like making fun of a rival cities sports team), promotion, and catch phrases. These videos go viral fast while promoting the business event to drive the most customers possible.
Once the video is delivered, you'll use Nathans's done-for-you promotion system to create a month-long event on social media, complete with ads to promote and additional viral posts to make it the talk of the town.
Clients get immediate feedback from likes, shares, and comments on the posts. All month long, they will see an increase in customers, with many coming in and mentioning the viral celebrity video.
YOU become the client's superhero after running these campaigns:
NEVER again prospect for clients... Your first celebrity campaign will not only deliver results for your client; they are designed to generate inbound client leads for you.
Remember: these celebrity campaigns will go viral around the towns you target. Done correctly, they will also attract other business owners who will reach out to you to set up a campaign.
Nathan uses a 'rule of 3' in his business. For every client, he expects to receive at least 3 referrals.
This allows him to grow his business from just one client:
1 client turns to 3...
3 turns to 9...
9 turns to 27...
After his first few clients, Nathan has more business owners coming to him than he can handle.
Nathan works exclusively on referral and inbound leads, with a waiting list of clients that are eager to pay him to set up campaigns. This also allows him to pick the business owners that will be the most fun to work with, pay the highest, and have the best fringe benefits (like free meals at his favorite restaurants)
Book one client using his prospecting system, and you will never have to look for clients again.
Whether you want to build a million-dollar business like Nathan or just earn some cash on the side, everything you need to succeed is included.
I wanted this to be more than just a guide you read; I want this to be a program that gets you paid. And so, I created a series of checklists that you can follow to duplicate Nathan's results.
Listen: There is no better way to learn a new skill or business model than working hands-on. Following this checklist step-by-step, you'll land your first client, getting paid to run a fun celebrity endorsement campaign on social media.
This hands-on learning approach is why my checklists are always the highest reviewed products I promote:
You'll earn while you learn walking through these checklists:
Follow this checklist to land your first client in as little as 3 days.
Every step is outlined:
- Picking the best location and niches as well as which businesses to target (Remember: Getting a high response is more about WHO you send your sales message to rather than WHAT you send)
- Rejection-proof Copy-Paste messages to send to business owners
- Email funnel templates for every step (every objection is handled in these emails until you get paid)
- Closing the deal and getting paid using Nathan's ala cart pricing model
- Follow-up emails to use after you've closed the deal.
Every step from the first contact to following up after you've been paid is included, so you never miss a step.
This checklist will walk you through setting up and running a viral celebrity endorsement campaign on social media.
Follow step by step every time you land a new client:
- Picking the perfect celebrity for your client and crafting a message that goes viral while promoting your client's business
- How to post the video on Facebook to get the most shares, likes, and comments
- Full month-long promotion ideas
- Copy-paste Facebook and Instagram ads to run generating a flood of traffic to the campaign
- Client follow up during and after the campaign to generate referrals and repeat business
Have fun following this checklist to give you the confidence to get results for clients with this celebrity campaign.
Pro Tip: You can give this checklist to outsourcers to do all the work for you, allowing you to take on more clients at once, growing your business quickly while having less work to do yourself.
I've created dozens of coaching programs over the years on a variety of topics because I know that it's the little things that count.
The fastest way to achieve success in anything is to find someone who is already successful and model everything they do.
I worked closely with Nathan and his students to capture everything that made his successful selling celebrity endorsement.
The small details are always the most important, and I compiled all of them into a master class on celebrity endorsement consulting.
Here's just a taste of what's inside this master class on celebrity endorsement marketing:
- How to start and run your own celebrity endorsement business with a $23 budget in your spare time - No one has to know you're running this business until that first check arrives in your account.
- Simple time management trick used by top CEOs that allows you to run this business in 2 hours per week and land your first client in just 3 days
- The 6 red flags to look for BEFORE you contact a potential client - Avoid rejections, price hagglers, tire kickers, and all-around pain in the a$$ clients by checking this list before you send a single email. Boost your response from 1 in 100 to 1 in 3 just by targeting the right business owners (and only do business with clients that treat you like an old friend)
- Nathan's casual conversation persuasion technique - Just say this 7-word phrase to any business in your neighborhood to instantly spark their interest and get them begging YOU to set up a campaign for them. The diner you eat at, the bar you have drinks, the place you cut your hair, the mechanic who changes your oil... all of them are potential clients waiting to give you money (Nathan landed all of his initial clients in this way and turned them into a constant source of referrals.)
- The Facebook messenger gambit Nathan uses to get an 87% response from business owners (one of his students proved it works even better on Instagram)
- The sneaky LinkedIn trick that gets company employees to deliver your sales message directly to the owner - My 'internal champion' strategy has helped me sell consulting to major companies in the past, and it works like a charm selling to small business owners through LinkedIn.
- The business contact directories that provide you with the direct contact email for any business owner in the country
- The email sales funnel that closes 1 in 3 business owners on paying for celebrity endorsements.
- Copy/paste rejection-proof sales email that closes deals by giving away the farm - This email walks the biz owner through the entire process of creating a month-long sales celebrity endorsement campaign and ends with a stealthy offer to do all the work for them. This 'results in advance' email establish immediate rapport, paints you as an expert, and is completely rejection proof with the amount of value it provides (biz owners will even forward this email to colleagues giving you an indirect referral)
- The scarcity email follow-up knocks off the fence-sitters to turn interested business owners into high fee-paying clients.
- The one email subject line NO Business can ignore
- Done-for-you ala-cart pricing sheets to send to business owners - use Nathan's favorite close to lock business owners at a price that is affordable for them while providing you with the highest fees possible.
- How to legally guarantee clients a profit-making it impossible to say no - By establishing the right 'tracking metrics', you can guarantee the results of this campaign and demonstrate a positive return on the client's investment making your campaign a no brainer for the business (and encouraging them to spend MORE money on the campaign)
- Full walkthrough on setting up payments - Learn how to collect your fee over PayPal, Stripe, as well as alternative payment processors so you can collect your fee in any way the client wants to pay (credit card, check, cash, bitcoin, etc.) and never have to handle credit card numbers or payment details... It's all handled for you automatically.
- How to turn a 10-minute celebrity endorsement into a month-long social media campaign - Holidays, sales events, grand re-openings... There is always a reason to have an event, and you'll learn how Nathan crafts a month's worth of promotions in a day.
- How to get the most star power for any client's budget - Nathan uses a free online tool to find the best celebrity for every business. This site ranks every celebrity based on how viral they are on social media, so your clients will always get the most traffic from their endorsement.
- Leverage local sports stars for cheap, viral endorsements - Local sports stars are VERY cheap on Cameo, yet their star power can be bigger than A-list celebrities IF you pick the right ones. (This is one of the secrets to creating massively successful campaigns in the smallest towns in America.)
- How to craft the perfect viral message for the celebrity - Use this simple formula to craft the perfect message for the celebrity. Nathan's 'local humor' template combined with the right call to action will get their video shared and flood them with customers.
- The video upload hack that is proven to generate 10x more views when posting a video to Facebook.
- Hashtag tricks that get your client's video showing up in the customer's feed and generates cold traffic
- How to leverage Facebook events to generate more customers for your clients (and get paid a $500 premium for 10 minutes of work)
- Nathan's flyer templates that use QR tags to get more customers to participate in the event (charge business owners $400 extra for this service)
- Celebrity Facebook Ad campaign walkthrough - Seeing a celebrity video in their feed stops Facebook users cold... This ad formula will generate the cheapest leads, shares, and customers out of any ad campaign (works even better with Instagram ads).
- Bonus: How to get your client's event mentioned by the local news - Charge client's an extra $1,000+ to get their celebrity event mentioned in local news, potentially DOUBLING the results of the whole campaign
I am so confident Celebrity Endorsement Cash machine will work for you that I am willing to guarantee your results.
Try Celebrity Endorsement Cash machine on me for a full 60 days.
It only takes 2 hours a week to follow these checklists and start creating celebrity campaigns for local business owners.
If you don't land at least 3 paying clients...
If you don't build fun, creative and profitable celebrity endorsement campaigns...
Or even if you just don't like my color choice in these checklists, any reason at all.
Just send me an email with the word refund, and I'll send you back every penny.
No questions asked, no hassles.
You can even keep your copy of Celebrity Endorsement Cash machine as my gift for trying it out.
I want Celebrity Endorsement Cash machine to be the last opportunity you need in your life.
You're about to have a flood of local business owners in your inbox looking for a celebrity campaign, and I want you to make the most of each client that comes through your business.
I expanded on Nathan's formula... giving you a host of other services that you can offer each client... services that are done by other people while you collect a recurring monthly fee.
This way, you can turn each client from a one-time paycheck into a hands-off recurring revenue stream.
I rarely do any work for clients myself these days. Instead, I rely on a combination of outsourcers and white label marketing agencies to do all the work for me.
My service outsourcing guide contains direct contact information for every gig, worker, outsourcer, or company I use to service my clients.
I've included every service your clients can ask for:
- The SEO company that guarantees first page Google ranking for your clients
- The reputation management company he uses to fix bad reviews and improve any business' yelp page
- The Web design company that builds full websites and redesigns client sites to generate traffic and customers
- The mobile app service that will create full mobile apps for your clients for cheap
- Content writers that will fill your client's site and social media with content and generate clients
- The Facebook marketing company that will handle ads, fan pages and build your client's page.
- And so many more services that I don't have space here to mention.
Imagine: Your celebrity endorsement clients come to you with other problems they are having in their business...
You look through the Rolodex for a service that can solve the business problem and sell them on the solution.
YOU collect enormous fees and pay a small portion of your fee to the service company or outsourcer to do the work.
You're also getting access to the very same 'client daycare center' that I use for my clients.
They offer everything, including SEO, social media management, google my business management, advertising, and more, everything 90% of your clients will ask for.
Your clients log into their account to see their dashboard completely white-labeled with your information:
AND extra sales materials to help you sell.
You collect your payment, drop them off with this 'client daycare' outsource, and your work is done.
Nathan has earned millions with his celebrity endorsement business, and this package contains everything you need to duplicate his results.
Landing just a single client is more than a $5,000 paycheck... It's the ticket to endless referrals, repeat business, and with the super bonus service guides... a ticket to thousands of dollars in monthly recurring commissions.
This quickly snowballs into a 7-figure business if you take the time to follow up properly.
How much would this system be worth to you if you only booked 1 paying client?
Seeing how easy this snowballs into a 7-figure business, I'm sure you'd agree that $5,000 is a small price to pay for this system.
However, I want more people to experience the power of Celebrity Endorsement Cash machine in their lives, and I don't want cost to get in the way.
Next month I will be selling this course via webinar for a flat price of $197, which I'm sure you'd agree is a small price to pay for everything Nathan and I are offering here.
However, before I do that, I want to let my previous customers in at an even better deal and gather more testimonials from regular folks who are earning real money with a celebrity endorsement cash machine.
Act right now, and you can have everything for one secure payment of only $27.
Click Here To Secure Your Copy
Of Celebrity Endorsement Cash Machine
This offer is only valid this week. I am doing this because I like to get previous customers in at a steep discount, and I want more testimonials.
If you are on this page and the buy button is closed, please don't email my support desk asking for a copy.
I need to be fair to the proactive customers who jumped on this opportunity while it was live.
PS Can you imagine waking up tomorrow KNOWING that your bills for next month are already paid? All because of a few emails you sent out the week before...
This feeling of security comes from one thing: Action. You must take action on this in order to see results. Take an hour each day for the next 30 days to go through the training and follow the instructions. Some days will be simple goal setting and motivation exercises; some will have you sending copy & paste sales materials to local business owners.
By the end of the month, you will have built a steady stream of income that you can rely on for the rest of your life.
Click the button below now, and get started TODAY so you can experience REAL financial freedom by this time next month:
Click Here To Secure Your Copy
Of Celebrity Endorsement Cash Machine
Q: Does this work outside the US?
A: YES! As long as you can open a PayPal account, you can earn money as a consultant... no matter where you live. All the details are provided in the course.
Q: Can I do this all from my computer? (Or do I need to go door-to-door to sign up businesses?)
A: YES! You can do it all from your computer. Remember, business owners, are busy, too, so they're happy to avoid a face-to-face meeting and get signed up over the phone or email via PayPal.
Q: Is there any upsell or OTO?
A: Everything you need to get started as a consultant for local businesses is included in this program. NO Additional purchase is needed to make money! After purchasing, you will have the option of buying extra sales materials to help you grow your business, yet these are only needed if you want to grow your business beyond 6-figures.
Q: Are there any other costs involved?
A: NO! You can get started as a consultant with no other out-of-pocket expense. I handle my entire business from my Gmail account, which is a free email provider. All it takes is a few hours of work each week sending out these emails in order to see results
Q: How much money can I make?
A: There is no guarantee you will make any money when trying to sell services to business owners. In fact, most new consultants don't make any money at all because they take little action and give up quickly.
That said, my coaching students have been earning anywhere from a few thousand dollars per month to over 7 figures a year selling consulting services to local business owners over emails. It all depends on how many clients you are willing to work with:
Q: How do I get paid?
A: This program will teach you how to invoice business owners through PayPal and bill them every month. Once set up, you never have to worry about collecting money from your clients. Everything is handled securely and automatically by PayPal.
Q: How fast can I get paid?
A: How fast you can get paid depends on how much action you take. First-time consultants have been getting paid in as little as 36 hours from starting when they follow the instructions. Click the button below now, and get started TODAY so you can experience REAL financial freedom by this time next month: